Friday, June 1, 2007

July 21st, 2007

And do you know what day that is? I bet you do.
IT'S HARRY POTTER DAY! The last book of seven. The very last! The end all of end alls! When we finally find out all about Voldemort and the other horcruxes. When we find out if Dumbledore comes back! Which is obviously the most important part.
I'll let you in on a little secret:
I still think Snape is going to be on the good side. Or at least he's going to be a pain in the rear until the very very end and then he's going to do something selfless.
And then either Neville or Harry will die.
Although when you look at those in conjunction - maybe Snape will save Harry or Neville from death?
Anyway, it's very exciting. I'm reading the fifth and sixth as little bit of a catch - up.
It's ridiculously easy to read them. I'm already on about page 400.\

Too much Harry Potter hype. It kills me.

No comments: